Athena For Educators (Faculty Led)
Stacy founded Athena Study Abroad and is the organization's visionary.
• MA Educational Policy and Leadership
• BA Spanish and Communications
John guides the marketing, design and technical aspects of Athena.
• MA Coursework in Theology
• BS Computer Science
Dane cultivates and supports Athena's valued institutional partner relationships.
• Ph.D. Mass Communication.
• MBA Finance and Human Resources.
• MS Mass Communications.
• BS Journalism.
Cassandra travels across the country to support past, present, and future Athena students.
• BA Marketing.
Christine is our Enrollment Manager
• BA and Certificate in Latin American Studies
Pilar is our Program Coordinator
• MA English Philology
Michael provides valued legal and strategic advice to Athena.
• J.D., Law
Rebecca represents the entire Global Learning Collective Consortium.
• MBA International Business
• BBA Management
Melanie directs the operational side of Athena, as well as the enrollment.
• MNO Management
• BA International Studies / Economics
Athena Study Abroad • Big World. Made Smaller. © Copyright 2005 - 2020