A good way to enrich yourself is through education. Have you ever tried to improve your wisdom through learning a new language or gaining a new skill, but have been held back for one reason or another? Some of these reasons may be:
- High cost of college classes
- Not enough time to dedicate to hours of training
- Can’t find courses that offer practical, applicable training
WORRY NO MORE! One of Athena’s primary reasons for re-locating our organization from Pittsburgh to Greenville, was so that we could be a part of giving back to the local community and sharing our commitment to wisdom, knowledge, and learning. (Did you know that we are named after Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom?)
In addition to our day-job of offering study abroad programs to US college students, Athena will offer after-hours workshops for adults and children of all ages, covering areas such as:
- Language learning
- Technology training
- Cultural learning
- Social meet-ups
- and more!
Our goal is to continuously engage our friends and neighbors in the study of cultural and community enrichment. We welcome you to sign up for a workshop and meet people in your local community who share your same interests!
- Spanish for Kids (6-12 years old) – Registration open!!!!!
- Around the Globe Summer Camp (6-10 years old) – Registration closed
This camp will return in Summer 2019. Read about the fun we had during the Summer 2018 camp!
- Spanish For Chicos (6-9 years old) – Registration closed
- Spanish For Niños (10-12 years old) – Registration closed
*Click workshop names above to find full course information and fees.